Business Career Mentor Program
The UniSA Business Career Mentor Program is an innovative scheme that pairs students and recent graduates with experienced business professionals to enhance employability and leadership skills. We have mentors and students based locally, interstate and internationally and are able to facilitate face-to-face as well as online mentoring relationships.
Why be a mentor?
- Inspire a student to reach their career potential
- Identify talent for your organisation
- Support corporate social responsibility agendas
- Reflect and share your experience
- Six one hour meetings with your mentee from May - November
- Participate in a training session in April if you have not already particpated
- Attend a University hosted networking event with industry partners and prospective mentors in May.
For more information on becoming a mentor and to register your interest in 2018, please contact Careers & Alumni on email@example.com.
For students or recent graduates who are interested in becoming a mentee in the program, please click here for more information.
The UniSA Business Career Mentor Program matches students with appropriate mentors based on their shared interests and areas of speciality.
UniSA is currently looking for business professionals with experience working in the areas listed below. Click on an area of specialisation to view mentors who are involved in the program.
Log on to the portal to update your details, register for events and access your mentee's profile.
Log on to the portal to apply for a mentor, update your details and register for events.
A link to useful information for Mentors to help them in their mentoring journey.
View the varied range of organisations that have officially partnered with the Business Career Mentor Program to enhance student employability and offer professional development for their workforce.