As a graduate your career, knowledge, expertise and success can continue to be supported or shared to develop others. A range of exclusive alumni services and benefits have been designed to enhance your lifelong learning and that of future business and law professionals.
As a recent graduate we here to help your career transition. You have access to:
- UniSA’s Career Hub, which provides an extensive suite of online resources to help guide ou through every stage of your career journey
- Library services to keep you in touch with the latest research
- Professional mentors through the Business Careers Mentor Program (up to three years after graduation)
- Career consultations with a Career Advisor (up to 12 months after graduation).
Your industry experience is invaluable. Enhance your leadership while providing support.
- Become a mentor – register for one of our many programs to develop students and fellow alumni
- Offer student experiences – projects, placements and volunteering opportunities
- Join the UniSA team – consider guest lecturing, professional, academic or sessional staff opportunities
Passionate about education, research and innovation? Contributions include:
- Scholarships, prizes and awards to support areas of study for high achieving or disadvantaged students
- Preserving knowledge by contributing to library resources
- Unleashing potential by assisting a research centre or institute
- Improving resources though a gift for tangible projects such as buildings and equipment or embed yourself in the DNA of Pridham Hall.