World class marketing development
Some of the world’s biggest brands, including Unilever, Procter & Gamble and HSBC are supporting an exciting marketing research and development (R&D) program. This multimillion dollar program is the result of dedicated research by a large team led by Professors at our Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science.
More than a decade of work has led to a rapidly expanding bank of knowledge that is exclusively available to companies who sponsor the program. It is the kind of practical knowledge that every marketing team wants to know, but that no one company has the research budget to cover.
- How do brands grow?
- How does advertising work?
- What do loyalty programs really do?
- Should marketers focus on customer retention or defection?
- When is a price promotion useful? etc.
Baseline Corporate Sponsorship
- 2 in-house seminars
- Access to decades of research via our app and website for Sponsors
- Monthly emails with latest research, new discoveries and useful tips
- Q&A, guidance and advice from marketing experts
- The option to fast-track with How Brands Grow-Live!
Specialist Research Services
- Distinctive Asset Measurement
- Laws of Growth analysis
- Brand Metrics Review
- Advertising/Media Spend Assessment
- Best Practice Media Planning Review
- Identifying & Prioritising Category Entry Points
For further information about joining the Corporate Sponsorship Program, or the Institute’s Specialist Research Services please contact:
+61 8 8302 0111