Partnerships and programs
UniSA Business School delivers premier corporate and executive education through industry partnerships. We work closely with organisations and peak bodies to create the type of specialised education that makes a real difference to people and organisations.
The products of these partnerships are varied, reflecting the wide range of education needs out there.
We’re proud of our partnerships.
We have a number of key connections within the finance sector. These include:
- AM Institute: an arrangement with the Australasian Mutuals Institute to deliver an industry-based AM Institute MBA program for members, as well as other education programs
- HomeStart Finance: since 1995 we have developed industry-based education for their employees, including access to the AM Institute MBA program delivered on their premises
- National Australia Bank: corporate workshops.
UniSA Business School has educated more than 650 senior defence personnel, including senior staff across the Air Force, Army, Navy and Defence Material Organisations.
We are currently working with the Australian Submarine Corporation, which is Australia's largest specialised defence shipbuilding organisation, with naval design and engineering resources unparalleled within Australia's defence industry.
Manufacturing and production
Our manufacturing partnerships include:
- Futuris Automotive Australia
- Mitsubishi Motors Australia
- Inghams Enterprises
- Philmac Pty Ltd
- Codan Ltd, Clipsal Australia
- Hirotec Australia
- Carl Ziess Vision
- Samvardhana Motherson Reflectec
- Australian Arrow Pty Ltd
- Seeley International
- Australian Aerospace
- Treasury Wines Estates
Our service industry partnerships include:
- Workskill Inc.
- Red Cross
Government and agencies
UniSA Business School works closely with a range of key South Australian government departments and local councils including:
- Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA)
- Department of State Development
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- TAFE SA
- Metropolitan Fire Service
- City of West Torrens
We also work interstate with the Tasmanian government and TAFE Victoria.
We have been selected to join the Australian Public Services Commission's national Learning and Development Panel to deliver Leadership, Innovation Thinking and Financial Management capability development across the public sector.
Our partnerships program include
The Australasian Mutuals Institute (AM Institute) has partnered with UniSA Business School to offer UniSA’s 5-star MBA to eligible managers and supervisors working in credit unions, building societies, mutual banks and friendly societies.
Are you an experienced manager or supervisor with a qualification through the Public Sector Management (PSM) program? You may be eligible to apply for our MBA and receive credit for four courses.