GET A HEAD START WITH
UniSA's Advanced Accounting and Finance Stream
To help give you a head start towards your dream career, we are offering the opportunity to receive a course substitution in a UniSA Accounting or Finance program and a $1,000 grant to boost your employability.
We know employers’ value graduates with industry experience, so our Advanced Accounting and Finance Stream allows you to start your degree with a course under your belt and gives you the opportunity to gain some industry-relevant experience.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for the Stream you must:
- Preference one of the following UniSA programs in your SATAC application
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
Bachelor of Business (Finance)
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Bachelor of Business (Finance) Double Degree
- Successfully complete Stage 2 Accounting and achieve a minimum study score of a B+ as recorded on your SACE Record of Achievement
- Receive an offer for a UniSA accounting or finance program
Year 12 students completing their SACE in 2016 and onwards, and meet the above eligibility requirements, will be automatically offered the Stream. You will be contacted and provided with all the necessary information before your studies commence.
Students who completed their SACE prior to 2016 and meet the above eligibility criteria must submit an expression of interest application. Applications must be received at least two weeks prior to the start of the study period for which the student has applied for entry. Apply below.
This Stream is open to domestic students.
What are the benefits?
Eligible students will receive a course substitution for UniSA’s Accounting for Business (ACCT1008) course and a $1,000 grant towards gaining one of the following industry-relevant experiences:
- Complete a course offered by the CPA to attain additional professional recognition upon graduation.
- An international study tour to gain global experience and enhance your career prospects.
- Additional professional education of your choice approved by the Program Director.
Please complete this expression of interest application form if you:
- Received an offer for a UniSA Accounting or Finance program,
- Achieved a minimum study score of a B+ for Stage 2 Accounting, as recorded on your SACE Record of Achievement,
- And completed your SACE in 2015 and earlier.
Note. If you completed your SACE from 2016 you are not required to complete this form. Eligible students will be automatically offered the Stream and contacted before their studies commence.
Applicants may be asked to provide evidence of their details and study score, including their SACE Record of Achievement, if required.