The Centre for Workplace Excellence is a leading research centre in the areas of human resource management and organisational behaviour. We take a scientific approach to examine how workplaces can meet the challenges of today, and tomorrow, as societies, people, and work continue to change.
The Centre for Workplace Excellence brings together researchers with a wealth of experience and expertise in diversity and employee well-being, organisational culture and change, leadership, and human resource management practices, housed in the context of one of the nation’s preeminent Business Schools.
Our esteemed group of researchers are leaders in the field, serving as
- Elected fellows of the Society of Industrial Organizational Psychology (SIOP) and the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Editors or Editorial board members for leading journals in the field such as Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Management, Journal of Applied Psychology and Personnel Psychology
- Representatives on the ARC College of Experts
- Elected nember of the Chair-Leadership track of the Organizational Behaviour Division of AOM
- Elected member of the Presidential Leadership track for AOM
Our academic members have received scholarly Achievement Awards from the Human Resources Division and Gender & Diversity in Organizations Division of the Academy of Management (AOM) and multiple best paper awards from the AOM, including the Decade Award from the Academy of Management Review.