Our advisory group
The advisory board comprises senior staff from the private and public sectors. Its primary purpose is to act as a sounding board and to provide guidance for our research activities.
The group meets several times a year and helps CWeX to maintain close connections with its industry stakeholders. The advisory group also supports CWeX’s research program by ensuring that our research remains relevant to industry needs and serves the community.
The external members of the Advisory Group are:
- Ms Danielle Jiranek, General Manager People and Culture, Beyond Bank (Chair)
- Ms Kate Berry, General Manager Human Resources, Discovery Holiday Parks
- Mr Martyn Campbell, Executive Director, SafeWork SA
- Ms Kylie Johnson, Group Executive Corporate Services, ElectraNet
- Prof Anthony McDonnell, Director, Human Resource Research Centre (HRRC), Cork University Business School, Ireland
- Ms Kathryn McEwen, Company Director Organisational Psychologist and Executive Coach Consortium Chair, Working with Resilience
- Mr Liam O'Brien, Assistant Secretary, Australian Council of Trade Unions
- Ms Sylvia Powell, General Manager People and Culture, Eldercare
- Hon Amanda Rishworth MP - Shadow Minister for Early Childhood Education and Development, Shadow Minister for Veterans Affairs, Shadow Minister for Defence Personnel, Parliament of Australia
- Dr Niki Vincent, Commissioner for Equal Opportunity, Equal Opportunity Commission