We value the support and goodwill of industry practitioners in our local community. Our portfolio of events is designed to facilitate engagement with the Centre for Workplace Excellence's external stakeholders, disseminate our research findings to a wide audience, and facilitate CWeX-industry research collaborations.
CARMA Short Courses
The School of Management is pleased to host short courses offered by the Consortium for the Advancement of Research Methods and Analysis (CARMA). Two courses are offered in November 2018 and the instructors are international experts in research methodology.
This is a great opportunity to practice and develop your skills in research methods and meet some of the greatest names in the field. Don’t miss the chance to learn best practice from our international experts!
- Prof Jean Bartunek from Boston College, USA
Course: Qualitative Analysis for Change
- Assoc. Prof Lisa Lambert from Oklahoma State University, USA
Course: Advanced Regression Analysis
SAVE THE DATES
12 – 16 November 2018
9:00am – 5:30pm
Registrations open on the CARMA website.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more CARMA updates.
The Insights Lecture is an annual public lecture series sponsored by CWeX. A world-renowned international researcher delivers a lecture on a contemporary issue of interest to employers, employees, organisations and the general public.
Previous Insights Lectures:
- 2018 Lecture – The Women of the Organisation
- 2017 Lecture – The Changing Nature of Work: Invisible Employee Contracts
- 2016 Lecture – Change how you think about Organisational Change
- 2015 Lecture – Charismatic and Ethical Leadership
- 2014 Lecture – Managing Dirty Work
- 2013 Lecture – Employee Turnover
- 2012 Lecture – Employee and Team Creativity
CWeX Industry Forums
CWeX hosts twice-yearly events to provide local senior HR practitioners an opportunity to network and a forum in which to debate and discuss emerging HR issues, following paired presentations on the topic from a CWeX researcher paired with an industry HR leader.