As a student at the UniSA Business School you will have the opportunity to pair two single degrees to create your own combined degree program. Combining degrees enables you to specialise in two fields, providing you with choice, flexibility and increased employer value at the start of, and throughout, your career. You study two undergraduate degrees simultaneously, typically in less time than two single degrees and without having to apply for the second degree through SATAC.
- Specialise in two fields and gain a competitive advantage when entering your chosen career.
- Complete a combined degree and graduate with double the opportunities in a shorter time.
- Graduate with two parchments, one for each degree.
You can select from any combined degree options in areas such as:
- economics, finance and trade
- financial planning
- human resource management
- information and strategy management
- innovation and entrepreneurship
- international business
- legal studies
- logistics and supply chain management
- marketing and communication**
- real estate
- sport and recreation management
- tourism and event management
Additional degree combinations with other disciplines may also be available upon request.
*Undergraduate students interested in combining Accounting and Finance should refer to the DBCD program.
**This is best combined with the Bachelor of Journalism and Professional Writing.
To apply for a combined degree you must first apply for and enrol in a single UniSA Business School degree. On completion of 18 units of study in your single degree and satisfaction of the entry requirements, you may apply through an internal program transfer to add your second degree.
International students are not eligible to apply for a combined degree. International students planning to add a second degree should seek individual advice early in their first degree. Applications for a second degree are made through Apply Online in the final semester of their first degree.
Note: you will need a minimum GPA of 4 (P2) to be eligible to study two programs concurrently.
When combining your chosen degrees, you will be given a study plan listing the courses to be completed in each degree. You are responsible for ensuring you meet the requirements of each degree, making sure of the following:
- The courses are available in the semester you have scheduled them
- You meet the prerequisite rules for each course
- You use electives to do your professional sequence courses where applicable.
Please speak to the Business Student Hub for advice on combining degrees.